Red Light Violations
PLEASE INSTALL THE BREADCRUMB NAV XT PLUGIN!
Red Light Violations
It happens. You’re in a rush … you’re not paying attention … you think you can make it across that intersection just as the light turns yellow. But, you don’t. You run the red light. In the State of California, being caught running a red light is a serious issue. Not only is it dangerous for you, but it can also cause serious harm to other drivers. Because of this, California attaches a large fine for running red lights. In fact, the state is one of the highest in the country for the fees it attaches to this offense.
Typically, a red light ticket is coupled with other charges, like speeding or reckless driving, resulting in an even larger fine.
Don’t handle a red light ticket alone. It is crucial to get in touch with a California Traffic Ticket Attorney to fight for your rights and defend you in traffic court. At california-ticket-attorney.com, your legal rights are upheld by qualified attorneys with more than four decades of traffic violation experience.
Why hire a California Traffic Ticket Attorney?
- We know what we’re ddoing. Our team has a thorough understanding and awareness of your legal rights and the traffic violation you are charged with
- california-ticket-attorney.com makes it simple. We explain to you what’s going on without the jargon and technical legalese so there is no confusion about your legal rights or the charge
- We care. Our team is dedicated to defending you and your rights in a California traffic court
- Our proven success rate. More than 85 percent of our cases in the history of california-ticket-attorney.com have been dismissed
- We support you. While working with us, you receive assistance and support in completing the legal formalities until your case is closed.
Sherman M. Ellison and california-ticket-attorney.com
For red light ticket violations and more, Sherman M. Ellison will stand up for you before the DMV and other California courts . Mr. Ellison has a very high success rate when it comes to helping out California residents in retaining or reinstating their licenses.
For any kind of legal assistance concerning DMV matters or issues, we will be glad to assist you in minimizing your legal liability. You can call us at california-ticket-attorney for NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION or simply fill out and submit the Free Evaluation Form online.
You never know when you will need a California Traffic Ticket Attorney. Don’t wait until you’ve already invested your time and money to secure legal aid. Instead, work with california-ticket-attorney.com to get your DMV issues handled immediately.
Led by veteran trial attorney and sit-in traffic court judge, Sherman M. Ellison, who is also the founder of 866speeindg and guided by the client-oriented policies and practices, our team strives to fight for you across the State of California and ensure your rights are being upheld.
About Sherman M. Ellison
Sherman M. Ellison is a trial attorney exclusively practicing traffic ticket and criminal defense since 1970. Throughout his four-decade career, Mr. Ellison has practiced in:
- All United States District Courts within California, Hawaii and Oregon;
- The United States Supreme Court;
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and Eighth Circuit; and
- All the courts in the State of California Court system
For more than three years, Mr. Ellison has been a “Judge Pro Tem,” sitting as a Traffic Judge. In this position, he received the same training to be a traffic judge as permanently sitting traffic judges and traffic commissioners. During his tenure as a traffic judge, Mr. Ellison has worked with numerous radar and laser operating police/law enforcement officers to learn about the use of technology in enforcement of the speed laws.
Mr. Ellison received his undergraduate degree from UCLA, earned his LL.B. and J.D. from College of Law, University of La Verne and passed the California Bar Examination in November of 1969. Two months later, he was sworn in to practice law on January 15, 1970.