step 1: free consultation
step 2: IMMEDIATE ENGAGEMENT
SHERMAN M. ELLISON
Attorney at Law
Sherman M. Ellison is a trial attorney exclusively practicing traffic ticket and criminal defense since 1970 with an impressive victory list – more than 90 percent of the cases have resulted in dismissals.
Sherman has led a distinguished career and is considered one of the best Traffic Ticket Attorneys in California. He is committed to his clients and dedicated to his work.
California Ticket Attorney – Representing you with your traffic violations
It happens to us all. We speed. We run red lights. We have to go to the DMV. And, so much more. Why deal with the hassle and stress associated with traffic violations and DMV issues?
california-ticket-attorney.com is your answer to handling all of your traffic violation and DMV needs. We represent California’s leading traffic attorneys who are highly experienced in handling all your traffic violation matters. Our specialization includes:
- speeding violations
- red light offenses
- traffic school
- DMV matters and issues, and
- any other California traffic ticket issues
- Client Education by making you aware about your legal rights
- Client Representation to forcefully defend your rights in the California court of law
- Client Support by assisting you during pre- and post-hearing and trial, if applicable
- We have the experience. Our team has more than four decades of enriching experience exclusively in handling traffic violation matters
- We have the success. Over 90 percent of the clients we represent result in dismissal or lowered fines.
- We care. Our team uses a client-centric approach to work with you and explain your rights.
- It’s all about you. Each client receives customized legal solutions.
For any kind of legal assistance concerning traffic violations or DMV issues, we will be glad to assist you in minimizing your legal liability. You can call us at california-ticket-attorney for NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION or simply fill out and submit the Free Evaluation Form online today.